Acne Care Healing Oil Blend: Ready-To-Apply Roller 10mL
ENJOY AROMATHERAPY AND HEALING…
WHEREVER THE JOURNEY TAKES YOU!
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Best for Acne and Blemish-prone Skin
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL is an excellent skin treatment option, especially for oily, acne-prone skin, which is why it is considered the best natural remedy for acne.
Some tea tree oil benefits include its antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Over-the-counter acne treatments containing tea tree oil are now widely available, and evidence indicates that they are a common choice among people who self-treat their acne. A scientific review of the efficacy, tolerability and potential modes of action in regard to the treatment of acne with tea tree oil states that tea tree products reduce lesion numbers in patients with acne, have tolerability levels that are similar to other topical treatments, and have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activities that are associated with the treatment of acne. A 2007 study suggests that tea tree oil is an effective treatment for mild to moderate acne vulgaris. Sixty patients were divided into two groups — one group was treated with tea tree oil and one was the placebo. The participants were followed every 15 days for a period of 45 days. The response to treatment was evaluated by the total acne lesions counting and acne severity index. The results of the study showed a significant difference between tea tree oil gel and placebo in the improvement of the total acne lesions count, as tea tree oil was 3.6 times more effective than the placebo. In regard to overall acne severity, tea tree oil was 5.8 times more effective, proving that tea tree oil serves as an effective and natural treatment for mild to moderate acne.
READ MORE ABOUT TEA TREE OIL HERE >>
Lavender for Acne-prone Skin
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL has profound benefits on your skin because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics. It soothes and nourishes the skin — treating acne, healing dry skin, and reducing the appearance of dark spots and scars caused by acne.
Other lavender oil benefits include its ability to reduce stress and anxiety that are associated with acne breakouts in adults and its therapeutic properties that improve your quality of sleep, thereby promoting healthy and radiant skin. A study published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand found that lavender oil provides a relaxing effect when inhaled. Twenty volunteers participated in a study that investigated the effects of lavender oil on the central nervous system, autonomic nervous system and mood responses. The results revealed that lavender oil caused significant decreases of blood pressure, heart rate and skin temperature. The participants characterized themselves as more relaxed and refreshed after lavender oil inhalation. Studies suggest that stress and acne are connected, explaining why people often experience acne flare-ups in times of increased stress and anxiety. This may be because cells that produce sebum (the oily substance that mixes with dead skin cells and bacteria to clog hair follicles) have receptors for stress hormones. Researchers believe that an increase in acne may be due to higher levels of sebum that are produced in times of stress; therefore, lavender essential oil serves as a powerful tool because of its stress-reducing capabilities.
READ MORE ABOUT LAVENDER OIL HERE>>
Clary Sage Essential Oil for Acne-prone skin
CLARY SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL – An important ester present in clary sage, called linalyl acetate, reduces skin inflammation and works as a natural remedy for acne and skin irritations. It also regulates the production of oil on the skin, a factor that is often associated with breakouts. Clary sage also curbs the growth and spread of bacteria, alleviates feelings of stress and anxiety, and supports hormonal balance.
Stress is a major cause of acne in adult women because it is associated with an increase in the levels of the stress hormone cortisol. A 2014 study published in the Journal of Phytotherapy Research found that the inhalation of clary safe oil has the ability to reduce these cortisol levels by 36 percent. Researchers concluded that clary sage has a statistically significant effect on lowering cortisol levels, and it has an antidepressant effect, improving mood and fighting anxiety. A recent study published in Advances in Dermatology and Allergology found that clary sage essential oil is an active natural antimicrobial agent. After testing the efficacy of clary sage on multiple drug-resistant bacterial stains, clary sage oil was active against bacteria that leads to skin infections that can lead to acne breakouts or skin irritation.
READ MORE ABOUT CLARY SAGE OIL HERE>>
Juniper Berry Essential Oil for Acne-prone Skin
JUNIPER BERRY ESSENTIAL OIL has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial abilities, making it one of the most popular natural remedies for fighting skin irritations and infections. It serves as a home remedy for acne and supports beautiful skin. It also has detoxifying and stress-reducing properties that protect the body against toxins that lead to acne.
A 2005 study published in Pharmaceutical Development and Technology states that juniper berry oil has antibacterial activity that serves as an anti-acne topical solution. The antimicrobial activity of juniper berry oil was studied as it made contact with acne vulgare. When used with neat application or after dilution with carrier oils, juniper berry essential oil showed promising anti-acne activity; the modifications did not decrease the antibacterial activity of the oil. Several studies indicate that juniper berry essential oil is a powerful antibacterial agent that fights acne when used topically. This is due to specific compounds, including alpha-pinene, p-cymene and beta-pinene.
READ MORE ABOUT JUNIPER OIL HERE>>
Grape Seed Oil for Acne-prone Skin
READ MORE ABOUT GRAPE SEED OIL HERE>>
Sunflower Seed Oil for Acne-prone Skin
SUNFLOWER OIL – In addition to vitamin E, sunflower oil is also rich in vitamins A, C, and D, making it effective in the treatment of acne. Sunflower seed oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria.
When it comes to skincare today, sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
Here are seven benefits of sunflower oil for your skin:
1. Sunflower seed oil helps moisturize your skin Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture. Vitamin E helps trap moisture inside skin cells, keeping skin hydrated for a longer period.
2. Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E Sunflower oil is extremely high in vitamin E – an antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from harmful UV rays from the sun and other environmental stressors.
3. Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne: In addition to vitamin E, sunflower oil is also rich in vitamins A, C, and D, making it effective in the treatment of acne. Sunflower seed oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria.
4. Sunflower seed oil is rich in beta-carotene: Sunflower oil is an excellent source of beta-carotene, a fat-soluble compound that can be converted into Vitamin A. Beta-carotene’s antioxidant properties are beneficial for the appearance of your health and skin.
5. Sunflower seed oil can reduce signs of aging The antioxidant properties of sunflower oil help in preventing premature signs of aging, as it helps protect the skin from exposure to sunlight. The vitamin E in sunflower seed oil can help protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your face.
6. Sunflower seed oil is beneficial for particularly dry skin: Sunflower oil has natural calming properties that improve your skin’s moisture retention capacity and is beneficial for individuals with dehydrated or sensitive skin. Using sunflower oil regularly can help remove dead cells and impurities, leaving behind smooth, moisturized skin.
7. Sunflower seed oil helps soothe and heal your skin Sunflower seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness. Sunflower seed oil is high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and vitamin E. Omega-6 acid helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells.READ MORE ABOUT SUNFLOWER OIL HERE>>
REAP THE BENEFITS of these super oils in one bottle!
APPLY DIRECTLY TO ACNE AS A SPOT TREATMENT AND FOR HEALING.