Balsam Fir Essential Oil – Healing Beyond the Holidays
Balsam fir essential oil bottles up the happiness of the holiday season for use year-round. The oil can evoke memories of sleigh rides and cups of hot chocolate, but it is more than just a mood booster. This essential oil has also been used to reduce pain, treat illness, and freshen up both the house and body.
Country of origin: Canada
Method of extraction: Steam distillation.
Scent Description: Balsam Fir has a rich, woody, refreshing scent much like that of fresh pine needles. It is traditionally used to support the respiratory system, healthy muscles and joints, and a calm mind.
Blends Well With: Basil, Black Pepper, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tea Tree, and Thyme essential oils.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- The health benefits of fir needle essential oil include its ability to reduce pain, prevent infections, improve respiratory function, increase the metabolism, detoxify the body, and reduce body odor.
- Alleviates Stress and Anxiety. Treats Cough, Cold, Allergies, and Flu. Soothes Sore Muscles. Detoxifies the Home and Body. Eliminates Odor.
Shelf-life: 3-4 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG BALSAM FIR ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
Balsam Fir essential oil is also available in the following:
READY-TO-USE ROLLERS WITH GRAPE SEED OIL >>
WATER-SOLUBLE ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND >>