15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) in amber bottle with reducer tip
About Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot is a citrus fruit whose rind is used for extracting the Bergamot Essential Oil. It is a tropical plant but thrives in Europe as well. Its powerful aroma makes it a popular component in many perfumes, and it is often used as the all-important “top note”. It is derived through cold compression, opposed to the steam distillation of many other essential oils. One of the most common applications that you may not be aware of is its use in black tea. The inclusion of bergamot essential oil in regular black tea is then given a different name – Earl Grey!
Know more about Bergamot at https://www.organicfacts.net >>
Known to build confidence and enhance your mood, bergamot oil is also used to kill bacteria, heal scars and minimize marks on the skin. Bergamot oil is also used to reduce pain from headaches and muscle tension as well as stimulate hormonal and digestive juices. Yes, no one-trick pony!
Read more from draxe.com here >>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.