Camphor, White (Cinnamomum camphora) – Certified Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil
₱ 66.00 – ₱ 362.00
White Camphor Oil: The Purest Camphor Oil
White camphor oil can be an essential part of your first-aid kit as it offers a wide range of health benefits. It is known usually added to massage oils to relieve muscle stiffness and cramps. This oil is also excellent in helping calm the nerves, clear the lungs and dispel apathy.
Country of origin: China
Method of extraction: Camphor oil is extracted by steam from the the chipped wood, root stumps and branches and is then rectified under vacuum and filter pressed.
Scent Description: Camphor’s aroma is very cooling and penetrating, making it a staple ingredient in vapor rubs and liniments.
Blends Well With: Basil, cajuput, chamomile, lavender, and Melissa.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- The health benefits of camphor essential oil include its properties as a stimulant, antispasmodic, antiseptic (prevents skin infections), decongestant (relieves congestion), anesthetic, sedative, and nervous pacifier (relaxes the nerves). It also acts as an anti-neuralgic (relieves nerve pains), anti-inflammatory (reduces arthritis pain), disinfectant, and an insecticide.
- Muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, cough, bronchitis, colds, acne, rashes, parasitic skin infections, contusions, bruises, insect repellent. [Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 25th Anniversary Edition (Novato, CA: New World Library, 2016, 573.]
Alleviates Skin Rashes
- Another skin problem faced by many people is rashes that cause redness. Camphor can help in getting rid of rashes and redness when used as topical itch relieving gels.
- How to use: Just dissolve the camphor oil in water and apply it on the affected area for a few days.
Treatment of Nail Fungus
- Nail fungus or onychomycosis may require treatment by oral anti-fungal, but topical preparations like Vaporub containing camphor oil can be added for faster clearing of the fungus. However, it is effective against onychomycosis caused by Trichophyton mentagrophytes and Candida parapsilosis, which are species of fungi.
Used to Treat Eczema
- Camphor oil can be used to treat irritated symptoms of eczema in kids and adults. It helps in relieving the pain and inflammation, which is a symptom of eczema. It is also found in many lotions and ointment treatments of eczema.
Promotes Hair Growth
- Less hair on the scalp is a nightmare. This could result due to a number of factors, such as improper hair care routine and spending lots and lots of money on chemical loaded hair care products. So, here’s a solution to the problem – use camphor oil. Application of camphor oil on the hair makes it soft and boosts hair growth.
- How to use: Mix camphor oil to your regular oil and apply it on the scalp. This will stimulate blood flow to the applied area and promote hair growth.
Shelf Life: 2-3 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only. Camphor is toxic if ingested.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG CAMPHOR ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
White Camphor essential oil is also available in the following:
|Dimensions||3 × 7 cm|