Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) – Certified Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil
₱ 140.00 – ₱ 1,102.00
Carrot Seed Essential Oil
This must be one of the most underrated essential oils in aromatherapy. It has a soft earthy smell and not only helps to relieve stress and exhaustion, but is a powerful detoxifier and liver booster, while stimulating and rejuvenating the skin in general, thereby adding elasticity to any skin. At the same time it fights any skin problems, such as psoriasis, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, boils and carbuncles. The formative action on the epidermal cells help to keep wrinkles at bay and is also helpful when fighting liver spots (age spots).
One of the unsung heroes of the oily world, carrot seed oil has some impressive benefits, particularly against dangerous bacteria and fungi. In fact, some studies suggest that it can even destroy certain cancer cells. Among its more popular uses, carrot seed oil can be included in skin care products as a skin-protecting agent. It’s also useful for natural hair moisturizing products.
Country of origin: India
Method of Extraction: The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the dried seeds, but the whole of the plant can yield an essential oil.
Scent Description: Carrot seed oil has a slightly sweet, dry and earthy aroma.
Blends Well With: Citrus oils such as bergamot, lemon, and lime; wood oils like cedarwood and sandalwood. You may also try it with cardamom, lavender, and geranium essential oils.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- The health benefits of carrot seed essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, disinfectant, detoxifier, antioxidant, and an anticarcinogenic. Moreover, it is a carminative, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, stimulant, cytophylactic, tonic, and a vermifuge substance.
- Eczema, gout, mature skin, toxin build-up, water retention. [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 57-60.]
Shelf Life: 3-4 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG CARROT SEED ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
Carrot Seed essential oil is also available in the following:
|Dimensions||3 × 7 cm|