15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) in amber bottle with reducer tip
Who knew that the oil from a tree could be so beneficial to your health and wellness? Surprisingly, Cedarwood essential oil has antifungal, antiseptic, diuretic, astringent and sedative properties. It has the power to improve your skin, help with organ function, tighten muscles, improve metabolism and benefit your digestive system.
It’s no wonder why cedars were the trees mentioned most in the Bible, symbolizing a source of protection, wisdom and abundance.
Read more from Dr. Axe about the 15 Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses for Wisdom & Beauty here >>
Remember the smell of grandmother’s cedar chest? Cedarwood essential oil is a lot like that: warm, soft, grounding, comfortable. And although it’s still good for repelling moths, it has many other uses and benefits for health and wellness, too.
Cedarwood essential oil benefits our nonphysical bodies as well. Emotionally, cedarwood is said to have a grounding, calming affect on the nervous system. It is thought to have the spiritual affect of bringing people together. It may help individuals feel strong and confident in themselves, while still reaching out for connection and support from those around them, both rooting a person and opening their heart.
In this way it may support a person in overcoming tendencies to hide away, to hold their cards close to their chest, or to mistrust. It may help create a sense of community and healthy relationship boundaries, or give a person the strength to examine their struggles with others, either personally or on a whole.
Read more about cedarwood essential oil from www.sustainablebabysteps.com here>>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.