Cold Relief – Pure Essential Oil Blend
When you and your kids get the colds, cough, and stuffy noses, this synergy blend will help you get relief and open-up your airways. COLD RELIEF EO BLEND by The Candleroom is specially blended for congestion relief, and is a handy and natural complement to allergy and cough/cold medicines bought over-the-counter. The blend contains 4 powerful essential oils that will help you breathe better, clear nasal congestion, and promote overall respiratory health.
Learn about the benefits of each individual essential oils below (and also available separately)…
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Camphor, White (Cinnamomum camphora)
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Get these oils into the air around you and breathe-in some goodness!
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG COLD RELIEF ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
- This essential oil is also compatible for use in perfumery, soap- and candle-making, and all other aromatherapy needs.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS are highly concentrated plant-based natural oils and must be diluted with water when used in oil burners and diffusers. Dilute first with a carrier oil if used topically. CLICK HERE FOR CARRIERS OILS >>
- Diffusing essential oils is best enjoyed in air-conditioned spaces.
- Like fine wine, pure essential oil blends may slightly vary from batch-to-batch, even from the same farms.
Wherever the journey takes you…