Cool Water – Perfume Series Pure Fragrance Oil
COOL WATER – Inspired by the popular scent of Cool Water of Davidoff.
Cool Water is fresh and sharp, simple and very masculine. Top notes include mint and green nuances, lavender, coriander and rosemary. The heart notes include geranium, neroli, jasmine and sandalwood. The base is composed of cedarwood, musk, amber and tobacco.
- Enjoy aromatherapy with this fragrance oil for your favorite oil burners and diffusers.
- This oil is also compatible for use in perfumery, soap- and candle-making, and all other aromatherapy needs.
- Available in 100% PURE OIL, and in a WATER-SOLUBLE blend.
- PURE OILS are highly concentrated fragrance oils and must be diluted with water when used in oil burner and diffusers. Dilute with a carrier oil if used topically. CLICK HERE FOR CARRIERS OILS >>
- WATER-SOLUBLE fragrance oils are blends of pure fragrance oils and natural emulsifiers and compounds, that make them soluble in water, and designed for diffusing. Note: You may have to use more drops to reach the same level of scent-throw as pure oils. Adjust the amount of drops accordingly to your preferred strength.
- DIRECTIONS: use a few drops in water for aromatherapy. Adjust amount of drops accordingly. Use in oil burners, diffusers, humidifiers, etc., for your home, office, & travel.
- Diffusing fragrance oils is best in air-conditioned spaces.
EXPLORE PURE ESSENTIAL OILS HERE>>
CHECK-OUT OUR HOTEL-RESORTS FRAGRANCE COLLECTION HERE>>
Wherever the journey takes you…