15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
Interestingly, small towns in Australia discovered that eucalyptus oil could be converted into a gas to light their homes, hotels and shops. Little did they know that they stumbled upon one of the most powerful forms of natural medicine ever.
Today, eucalyptus oil uses have a broad range of health benefits. Learn more about its benefits in the links below:
15 Wonderful Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
Top 10 Eucalyptus Oil Uses and Benefits
TOP 20 INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
10 Reasons Every Home Needs A Bottle Of Eucalyptus Oil
23 Amazing Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil For Skin, Hair & Health
Eucalyptus Oil: Essential Oil Extraordinaire
8 Unique Eucalyptus Essential Oil Uses
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.