15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in amber bottle with reducer tip
Green Tea Essential Oil, though rare, does actually exist and is made by steam distilling the leaves of the Green Tea plant.
GREEN TEA AROMATHERAPY BENEFITS
The aromatherapy benefits of green tea are very unique. Unlike many other aromatherapy scents that either relax you so much that they lull you to sleep or are are very energizing, the scent of green tea relaxes your mind while sharpening your mental focus.
This makes green tea the perfect aromatherapy scent for you when you need to be relaxed, yet very alert. Green tea aromatherapy can be especially beneficial for you if you have high blood pressure, because it can help relieve stress that causes your blood pressure to rise.
Due it its ability to improve focus, it can also be a great aid when study for, and when taking, that important test in school or completing that important assignment at work.
Here is a blog about the wonderful benefits of green tea essential oil here >>
Here is another blog about ways of using Green Tea Essential Oil >>
Read about the health benefits of Green Tea Oil by biofinest.com here>>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG GREEN TEA ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.