15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) in amber bottle with reducer tip
Lemongrass is a perennial plant and is native to the tropical and subtropical area of India, Cambodia, Indonesia, China, Guatemala, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. It flourishes here where the soil is slightly sandy and the climate moist and warm.
This herb has an upright habit and grows in large clumps to a mature height of about 3 feet. Its leaves are bright green with sharp edges much like regular lawn grass only larger.
There are numerous cultivars of lemongrass that are grown in different parts of the world for their commercial value. West-Indian lemongrass ( C. citratus) is an important culinary herb while (C.flexuosus) is used mostly in the perfume industry.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Benefits
Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron.
Some of the most common lemongrass essential oil benefits are:
- Relieves headaches
- Reduces stomach aches
- Alleviates abdominal and muscle pain
- Kills germs
- Acts as an astringent
- Reduces fever
- Boosts energy
- Eases digestive tract spasms
Read more about the benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil by Dr. Axe here>>
Read about the Top 10 Health Benefits of Lemongrass by www.top10homeremedies.com here>>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.