15ml. volume of pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Neroli (Citrus aurantium var. amara) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
About Neroli oil
During ancient times, neroli oil was essential in helping combat the plague, relieve fever and banish nervousness. The ancient Egyptian priests and priestesses also used this oil to heal their bodies, minds, and spirits. Neroli oil is also widely used in the perfume and fragrance industry. In fact, Eau -de -Cologne, the famous perfume from Cologne, Germany, used this oil as its main ingredient.
Today, neroli oil is added to various fragrances and perfumes. Not only does it complement other citrusy notes, but it also acts as a natural fixative that helps maintain the original composition of the oils without losing its true fragrance. Neroli can be applied topically or diffused or inhaled. It helps improve skin health by regenerating and keeping your skin elastic, preventing the appearance of stretch marks, banishing acne, reducing the appearance of scars and helping heal broken capillaries.
In aromatherapy, neroli oil is valued for its calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquilizer that can help alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations, relieve insomnia and even prevent or treat stress-related depression. Its fragrance can also help alleviate digestive issues, such as intestinal spasms, colitis, dyspepsia and diarrhea.
Read more about Neroli oil in the links below:
12 Amazing Neroli Essential Oil Uses (#2 Is Dreamy!)
15 Wonderful Benefits Of Neroli Essential Oil
Neroli Oil: The Pleasantly Fragrant Citrus Oil
10 Proven Neroli Essential Oil Benefits
10 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Neroli Oil
The Health Benefits Of Neroli Essential Oil Explained
Neroli Essential Oil for Menopause, Stress and More!
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.