- NEW AND IMPROVED BLEND!
- Aromatherapy and skin-care on-the-go!
- The Candleroom Co.’s GRAPE SEED OIL roll-ons with PURE ESSENTIAL OILS are easy to take along wherever the journey takes you…
- REAP THE BENEFITS of these super oils in one bottle!
- Choose among our many pure essential oils, absolutes, and natural oils…
Pure Essential Oils in Grape Seed Oil – Ready-To-Apply Roller 10mL
₱ 164.00 – ₱ 420.00
Pure Essential Oils in Grape Seed Oil – Ready To Apply Roller 10mL
- OUR READY TO APPLY PURE GRAPE SEED OIL is infused with 100% pure and therapeutic grade essential oils, and is convenient to bring with you anywhere you go.
- APPLY TO SKIN FOR AROMATHERAPY AND HEALING. Simply roll-on to your wrist or at the back of your hand, and take a sniff! You may also apply to the tip of your nose, temples, nape, forehead, feet, and to parts that need healing…
- Our potent blend is guaranteed to contain up to 10% therapeutic grade essential oils (or absolutes and extracts), and infused in pure Grape Seed oil. (If you prefer a milder or stronger blend, give us a call or chat with us, and we can prepare some for you! We can also make you a blend with any carrier oil you prefer.)
- WHY WE SWITCHED from using fractionated coconut oil to GRAPE SEED OIL as carrier oil (started October 09, 2018):
- First, we personally use our products regularly and wanted a less oily “feel” for our family’s normal-to-oily skin type, so, although it is more expensive, we opted for grapeseed oil as our default carrier oil. Unlike fractionated coconut oil, Grapeseed oil is all-natural and can do wonders for your skin! It is non-comedogenic (does not clog skin pores), known to treat acne, tighten skin, help diminish dark circles around the eyes, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging. It also does not leave an unpleasant smell when used on oily skin. (Fractionated coconut oil, although also a good carrier oil, is not a whole and complete oil, thus it is not all-natural. The good stuff in coconut oil, lauric acid, has been removed to make it liquid in room temperature and increase its shelf life.)
- Secondly, our awesome customers requested, and we listened! For the same reasons as above, our customers also prefer a carrier oil that is all-natural, feels less oily on the skin, non-comogenic, and has a more pleasant after-smell when used on oily skin.
- We’re sure you’re gonna love it too!
- TIP: Apply on clean skin to prevent contaminating your roller bottle.
- NOTE: Like all natural oils, some sensitivities may occur to some individuals. If you are a first time user, always test a small area of skin for sensitivity.
Benefits of Grape Seed Oil as Carrier Oil
Grape Seed oil comes from the pressed seeds of grapes. The oil is a by-product of the process of making wine. This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-oxidant properties.
These properties, along with the high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E contained in grapeseed oil, have made it a popular topical treatment for skin.
Grape Seed oil treats acne outbreaks
Because of the proven antimicrobial properties of grape seed oil, some people use it to treat acne outbreaks. Though research into how this works is lacking, it makes sense that by attacking bacteria that can get deep into your pores and cause breakouts, grape seed oil can make your skin clearer.
Grape Seed oil makes skin softer and more elastic
Grape seed oil was tested, along with a number of other herbal ingredients that claim to improve your skin’s elasticity and softness. The research showed that the herbal ingredient did improve skin’s moisture, softness, and ability to bounce back.
It helps the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin.
Grape seed oil evens out skin tone
Grape seed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
Grapeseed oil can protect your skin from sun damage
The powerful antioxidants in grape seed oil have another benefit. One review describes grape seed oil helping to protect your skin from absorbing the full damage of UV rays.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 2.6 cm|