15ml. of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Rosemary (Rosmarinum officinalis) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
Considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Hebrews, Rosemary is much more than an aromatic herb that tastes good on potatoes and roasted lamb. It’s also one of the most powerful herbs and essential oils on the planet.
Rosemary has a woody, evergreen like scent and is part of the mint family. In recent research, it’s been shown to boost nerve growth factor and support the healing of neurological tissue and brain function.
Native to the Mediterranean, the wooded evergreen has been used in folk medicine for thousands of years to:
- Improve memory
- Soothe digestive uses
- Relieve muscle aches and pains
More recently, it has become a popular ingredient in many skin and hair care products due to its antiseptic properties and researchers are starting to dig deeper into its medicinal characteristics.
Read more about the benefits of Rosemary essential oil in the links below:
Rosemary Oil Uses and Benefits
21 Magical Uses & Benefits Of Rosemary Essential Oil
11 Amazing Benefits Of Rosemary Oil
Refreshing Rosemary Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil: Uses, Benefits, And Precautions
Rosemary Essential Oil Uses – 4 Great Benefits
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.