15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
About Indian Sandalwood:
Sandalwood oil has been used since over 4,000 years ago, making it among the oldest-known materials used for its exotic scent. It has found its way into fragrances, cosmetics and personal care products and meditative/spiritual practices. This essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of pieces of wood from matured sandalwood trees that are 40 to 80 years old. Eighty years is preferred because, the older the tree, the more oil available and the stronger the aroma.
Although expensive, it has many wonderful characteristics that make it useful and beneficial for health and wellness. For one, sandalwood oil creates a calming, harmonizing effect for the mind, helping reduce tension and confusion. It is also traditionally used in Ayurveda, India’s holistic health system, for the treatment somatic and mental disorders.
Below are useful links on the benefits of Indian Sandalwood:
15 Amazing Benefits Of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
7 Amazing Benefits of Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil
The Many Wonders of Calming Sandalwood Oil
9 Magical Benefits & Uses of Sandalwood Essential Oil
7 Sandalwood Essential Oil Uses & Benefits
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG INDIAN SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.