15ml. volume of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Sandalwood (Santalum album) in amber bottle with reducer tip
Sandalwood oil has been used since over 4,000 years ago, making it among the oldest-known materials used for its exotic scent. It has found its way into fragrances, cosmetics and personal care products and meditative/spiritual practices. This essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of pieces of wood from matured sandalwood trees that are 40 to 80 years old. Eighty years is preferred because, the older the tree, the more oil available and the stronger the aroma.
The oil has a woody, exotic smell that’s subtle and lingering. Its color ranges from pale yellow to pale gold. Although expensive, it has many wonderful characteristics that make it useful and beneficial for health and wellness. For one, sandalwood oil creates a calming, harmonizing effect for the mind, helping reduce tension and confusion. It is also traditionally used in Ayurveda, India’s holistic health system, for the treatment somatic and mental disorders.
Sandalwood essential oil can help you achieve more clarity and calmness due to its extensive therapeutic benefits. This special essential oil doesn’t just have an amazing scent, sandalwood can also have an effect on overall well-being and mental health, along with many other surprising healing properties.
Read more about the Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil by Dr. Axe here>>
Here is a blog about 15 Amazing Benefits Of Sandalwood Essential Oil by www.organicfacts.net >>
Another blog talks about The Many Wonders of Calming Sandalwood Oil by Dr. Mercola here>>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG SANDALWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.