15ml. of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Spearmint (Mentha spicata) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
Although not as popular as peppermint oil, this essential oil is far gentler to use with children and has great benefits on the digestive system and relieves flatulence, constipation, vomiting and nausea, as well as the respiratory tract to relieve cough, bronchitis, asthma, catarrh and sinus. On the skin it calms itching and has a stimulant action on the mind.
Read more about Spearmint essential oil in the links below…
10 Surprising Benefits Of Spearmint Essential Oil
Spearmint Oil: The Gentler Mint Oil
Spearmint Essential Oil: Uses, Benefits, and Precautions
11 Proven Spearmint Essential Oil Benefits
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.