15ml. of 100% pure, therapeutic grade, natural essential oil of Ylang Ylang (Caranga odorata) in amber bottle with reducer tip.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil comes from flower petals of the large, tropical ylang ylang tree. It means “flower of flowers” and was given this name because of its sweet, floral scent. In fact, its oil is one of the key ingredients used in the legendary perfume Chanel No. 5!
It’s been highly sought after for centuries for its natural thickening effect on hair and also its healing properties on the skin. Throughout history in Indonesia, and even today, it’s commonly been used to decorate the bed of newlyweds on their wedding night due to its energizing, aphrodisiac qualities. Today, ylang ylang trees are widely grown in tropical areas throughout Asia, including Indonesia, the Philippines and the Polynesian islands.
Learn more about the benefits of Ylang-ylang essential oil in the list below:
8 Surprising Benefits Of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Boosts Heart Health, Moods & Energy
7 Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Uses for Anxiety and More
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Benefits, Uses and Side Effects
Ylang Ylang Oil Not Only Soothes Your Skin, but Your Mind as Well
The Health Benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
The Top 9 Uses Of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.