Natural Epsom Salt – Soaking Solution 300g
To use Epsom salt in a foot soak, consider the following steps: Fill a basin or foot spa with enough warm water to cover the feet up to the ankles. Add half or three-quarters of a cup of Epsom salt to the water. Place the feet in the soak for about 20 to 30 minutes. Dry thoroughly after the soak and then moisturize the feet. An Epsom salt foot soak can dry out the feet, so it is best not to do it every night. Try soaking the feet once or twice a week to make sure it does not cause dryness.
All-natural soaking solution, for healing.
- Combats magnesium deficiency
- Fights off colds and the flu
- Reduces inflammation and itching from sunburn, bug bites, and rashes
- Soothes sore feet and fights fungal infections
- Alleviates premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and hormonal migraines
- Eases muscle aches and joint pains
- Improves sleep
- Reduces stress
- Exfoliates face and body
- Preps for a manicure and pedicure