Sweet Orange Essential Oil – A Fresh Boost To Your Health
Have you ever noticed the slight amount of oil that leaches out when cut into an orange or “zested” its skin to use the outer peel in recipes? The strong taste and aroma that come from the oils are exactly what’s concentrated in orange essential oil. A potent formula of orange’s active ingredients is responsible for its healing abilities.
Country of origin: Brazil
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed/Expressed
Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, reminiscent of the fruit.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, cedarwood, geranium, ginger, jasmine, lavender, rosemary, and sandalwood essential oils.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- The health benefits of orange essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an anti-inflammatory (relieves inflammation), antidepressant, antispasmodic (treats spasms), antiseptic (prevents infections), aphrodisiac, carminative (relieves flatulence), diuretic (stimulates urination), tonic, sedative, and a cholagogic substance.
- Colds, constipation, dull skin, flatulence, flatulence, flu, gums, mouth, slow digestion, stress. [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 57-67.]
Shelf Life: 1-2 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
Sweet Orange essential oil is also available in the following:
NATURAL WAX CANDLES >>
WATER-SOLUBLE BLEND >>
NATURAL REED DIFFUSERS >>
NATURAL AIR MISTS >>