Every Home Needs a Bottle of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Have you ever noticed the slight amount of oil that leaches out when cut into an orange or “zested” its skin to use the outer peel in recipes? The strong taste and aroma that come from the oils are exactly what’s concentrated in orange essential oil. A potent formula of orange’s active ingredients is responsible for its healing abilities.
According to research, the benefits of orange oil include:
- Fighting cancerous tumors
- Increasing circulation
- Killing bacteria and pathogens
- Decreasing wrinkles
- Improving complexion
- Easing anxiety
- Decreasing hypertension
As an all-natural method for improving immune function and fighting various ailments, orange oil has been a popular remedy in folk medicine throughout the Mediterranean, India and China for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. Throughout history, orange oil has been used to treat widespread conditions, including: poor digestion, chronic fatigue, depression, oral and skin infections, colds, flu, and low libido. It’s considered an effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, deodorant, digestive stimulant and circulation-booster!
Read more about the benefits of Sweet Orange essential oil in the links below:
13 Amazing Benefits
Enhance Your Immunity, Skin & Kitchen!
19 Reasons Why Every Home Needs A Bottle
Soak Up Sweet Orange Oil’s Health Benefits
Uses: 5 Ways to Heal the Body and Mind
BENEFITS AND USES
14 Amazing Uses And Benefits
Sweet Orange essential oil is also available in the following:
NATURAL WAX CANDLES >>
WATER-SOLUBLE BLEND >>
NATURAL REED DIFFUSERS >>
NATURAL AIR MISTS >>
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.