Eucalyptus Oil: Essential Oil Extraordinaire
Interestingly, small towns in Australia discovered that eucalyptus oil could be converted into a gas to light their homes, hotels and shops. Little did they know that they stumbled upon one of the most powerful forms of natural medicine ever.
Today, eucalyptus oil uses have a broad range of health benefits.
Country of origin: India
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Scent Description: Fresh, medicinal, woody, earthy.
Blends Well With: Peppermint, rosemary, geranium, lavender, cedarwood, sandalwood, and lemon.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- The powerful health benefits of eucalyptus essential oil include treating colds and flu, hair care, relieving muscle pain, and preventing cavities. It also aids in boosting immunity and healing fungal infections as well as wounds. Eucalyptus essential oil has potent properties, which include being an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulant.
- Respiratory infection, bronchitis, infectious disease, fever, catarrh, sinusitis, fever, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, arthritis, urinary infection, cystitis, parasitic infection. [Valerie Ann Worwood, The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy, 25th Anniversary Edition (Novato, CA: New World Library, 2016, 585-586.]
Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- This essential oil is also compatible for use in perfumery, soap- and candle-making, and all other aromatherapy needs.
- Available in 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS, and in a WATER-SOLUBLE blend.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS are highly concentrated plant-based natural oils and must be diluted with water when used in oil burners and diffusers. Dilute first with a carrier oil if used topically. CLICK HERE FOR CARRIERS OILS >>
- WATER-SOLUBLE ESSENTIAL OILS are blends of pure essential oils and natural emulsifiers and compounds, that make them soluble in water, and designed for diffusing. Note: You may have to use more drops to reach the same level of scent-throw as pure oils. Adjust the amount of drops accordingly to your preferred strength.
- Diffusing essential oils is best in air-conditioned spaces.
Wherever the journey takes you…