Four Thieves – Pure Essential Oil Blend
“Four thieves” remedy is based on an ancient herbal formulation originating somewhere in Europe with time spanning from 1413-1722. Due to its touted protective benefits, herbalists have passed along its recipe for hundreds of years.
Thieves oil originated with actual thieves during a crucial time in our history. Legends abound, but one thing is certain: modern research backs up the powerful benefits of this unique oil blend.
The legend states that a combination of various herbs, most often cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, clove, and lemon as protecting four robbers from contracting the plague in France while rummaging through the houses of the infected sufferers. Their freedom was won by revealing to the King that the herbal vinegar, which they drank and sprinkled on themselves every two hours, had been their saving grace.
There have been several variations of this formulation passed down through the years. Thomas Jefferson was said to have fancied a version that consisted of vinegar spiked with lavender, rosemary, sage, wormwood, rue, mint, garlic to keep his Presidential body infection free.
FOUR THIEVES BY THE CANDLEROOM CO. is our own original blend consisting of the same essential oils that has been used for centuries. Blended and bottled in the Philippines by Filipinos! Our blend contains 100% pure, therapeutic grade, all-natural and plant-based essential oils of Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.
Read on to discover what Thieves oil is, where it came from, and the amazing ways it can boost your health.
What Big Pharma Doesn’t Want You To Know About An Ancient Oil Invented By Four Robbers (And 10 Modern Ways To Use It).
Thieves Essential Oil Benefits
9 Impressive Thieves Essential Oil Benefits & Uses
Learn about the benefits of each individual essential oils below (and also available separately)…
Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum)
Lemon (Citrus limonum)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Rosemary (Rosmarinum officinalis)
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG FOUR THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
- This essential oil is also compatible for use in perfumery, soap- and candle-making, and all other aromatherapy needs.
- Available in 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS, and in a WATER-SOLUBLE blend.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS are highly concentrated plant-based natural oils and must be diluted with water when used in oil burners and diffusers. Dilute first with a carrier oil if used topically. CLICK HERE FOR CARRIERS OILS >>
- Diffusing essential oils is best in air-conditioned spaces.
Wherever the journey takes you…