Tea Tree Oil – The Medicine Cabinet In A Bottle
Tea tree is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. The volatile essential oil has been widely used throughout Australia for at least the past 100 years. And for over seven decades, it’s been documented in numerous medical studies to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Tea tree oil uses are numerous: making homemade cleaning products, diffusing it in the air to kill mold, applying it topically to heal skin issues and using it to treat viral infections. It’s becoming an increasingly popular active ingredient in a variety of household and cosmetic products, including face wash, shampoos, massage oils, skin and nail creams and laundry detergents. Tea tree’s natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions make it an essential oil that should truly be part of everyone’s natural medicine cabinet.
Ready to use tea tree oil to transform your health? Read more about its benefits in the links below:
13 Amazing Benefits
Top 10 Uses and Benefits
13 Uses That Will Change Your Life
13 Extraordinary Benefits You Never Knew About
The Tea Tree Skin “Miracle”
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.