Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – 100% Pure Essential Oil
₱ 92.00 – ₱ 622.00
Cinnamon Bark Oil – The Cure-all Oil
Throughout history, the cinnamon plant has been tied to protection and prosperity. It’s said to have been part of a mixture of oils used by grave-robbing bandits to protect themselves during the plague in the 15th century, and, traditionally, it’s also associated with the ability to attract wealth. In fact, if you were lucky enough to have cinnamon during ancient Egyptian times, you were considered a wealthy man; records show that the value of cinnamon might have been equivalent to gold!
Country of origin: Sri Lanka
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation.
Scent Description: Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy.
Blends Well With: Clove, ylang-ylang, nutmeg, grapefruit, peppermint, rose, lemon, lavender, orange and all other citrus essential oils.
Therapeutic Properties & Uses:
- Antibacterial, Astringent, Antiseptic, Immuno-stimulant, Detoxifying Agent, Carminative (relieves flatulence), Analgesic (relieves pain), Antifungal, Antidepressant, Galactagogue (stimulates lactation).
- Boosts Brain Function, Improves Blood Circulation, Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Respiratory Problems, Heart Diseases, Diabetes, Mouth Freshener, Indigestion, Pain Relief, Arthritis, Toothache, Irregular Menstruation, Birth Control, Manages Regular Urine Discharge, Increases Sexual Desire, Helps in Weight Loss, Reduces Ulcers, Fights Parasite Development, Soothes Sore Throat (inhalation) , Treats Headaches (diffusing), Effective Functioning Of Kidneys (warm bath), Promotes Hair Growth, Reduces Hair Problems, Heals Skin, For Fuller Lips, As An Insect Repellent, Works As A Home Deodorizer, Used In Perfumes.
- Constipation, exhaustion, flatulence, lice, low blood pressure, rheumatism, scabies, stress. [Julia Lawless, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), 58-67.]
Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG CINNAMON BARK ESSENTIAL OIL AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
Cinnamon Bark essential oil is also available in the following:
|Dimensions||3 × 7 cm|