Breathe Easy – Pure Essential Oil Blend
When you and your kids get the colds, cough, and stuffy noses, this synergy blend will help you open-up your airways and “breathe easy”. BREATHE EASY BY THE CANDLEROOM is specially blended for congestion relief, and is a handy and natural complement to allergy and cough/cold medicines bought over-the-counter. The blend contains 4 powerful essential oils that will help you breathe better, clear nasal congestion, and promote overall respiratory health.
Learn about the benefits of each individual essential oils below (and also available separately)…
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Lemon (Citrus limonum)
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Get these oils into the air around you and breath in some goodness!
- Essential oils are for aromatherapy and external use only.
- Never apply essential oils in its pure and concentrated forms directly onto the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil first.
- Be sure to do a skin patch test before applying it topically onto the desired area to ensure that there are no allergic or sensitive reactions.
- If you are pregnant, be sure to check with your doctor first before using essential oils.
- MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG BREATHE EASY ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
- This essential oil is also compatible for use in perfumery, soap- and candle-making, and all other aromatherapy needs.
- Available in 100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS, and in a WATER-SOLUBLE blend.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS are highly concentrated plant-based natural oils and must be diluted with water when used in oil burners and diffusers. Dilute first with a carrier oil if used topically. CLICK HERE FOR CARRIERS OILS >>
- WATER-SOLUBLE ESSENTIAL OILS are blends of pure essential oils and natural emulsifiers and compounds, that make them soluble in water, and designed for diffusing. Note: You may have to use more drops to reach the same level of scent-throw as pure oils. Adjust the amount of drops accordingly to your preferred strength.
- Diffusing essential oils is best in air-conditioned spaces.
Wherever the journey takes you…